MED IN IRELAND 2019
1 OCTOBER 2019
Med in Ireland is Ireland’s largest medical technologies event and a high-profile showcase for the entire spectrum of the Irish medical technologies sector. On the day, companies which serve the MedTech sector through medical devices, sub-supply, precision engineered components, diagnostics, connected health, healthcare providers, and research & development will exhibit to an International audience.
Who will be there?
- 70 indigenous Medical Technology companies from Ireland.
- Government agencies and academic institutions supporting the Irish MedTech sector.
- Over 250 international companies coming to meet Irish MedTech companies.
- High calibre Keynote speakers from organisations such as Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Numerof & Associates, The Dubai Health Authority and Partners Healthcare System.
- Senior executives from the largest MedTech companies in the world.
What to expect
- Network with a range of exhibiting Irish MedTech companies
- An opportunity to conduct site visits with exhibiting companies.
- Arrange one-to-one meetings with Irish MedTech companies.
- Get an insight into the trends in the MedTech sector from our keynote speakers.
- A showcase of the Irish MedTech Sector and the supports available to Irish companies.
- Hear about exciting innovations in Irish MedTech companies.
- Learn about medical technology research in Ireland’s Higher Education Institutes.
FACTS ABOUT MED IN IRELAND
70 HighProfile Irish MedTech Industry Exhibitors
International MedTech Conference
Buyer to Client Site Visits
Why do MedTech Business in Ireland Showcase
Med in Ireland is Enterprise Ireland’s largest medical technologies event. Top medical technology and healthcare companies, clinicians and healthcare systems from around the world will congregate at Dublin’s RDS arena in October 2017 to develop strategic relationships with Irish companies exhibiting at the Enterprise Ireland event.
What People Are Saying About Med In Ireland
This was a well-organized event and created a very efficient means for me to connect with potential partners. The ‘speed dating’ style meetings allowed me to connect with the key individuals of these organizations and rapidly assess the potential for a lasting relationship. In short Med in Ireland did a fantastic job of hosting the event for an efficient connection between parties.
Med in Ireland is a unique showcase of the medical technology industry in Ireland and Creganna Medical has been an active participant since its inception. The focus on customer meetings and site visits during the event delivers tangible and immediate benefits to our business. MedinIreland is structured to be highly effective for participating companies
- 02 Oct 2017
- 04 Sep 2017
- 31 Aug 2017
- 22 Aug 2017
- 18 Aug 2017
- 12 Aug 2017
- 31 Jul 2017
- 28 Jul 2017
- 26 Jul 2017
|1||Med in Ireland 2017 - Morning Session - Concert Hall|
|3||Welcome to Med in Ireland||08:00||Deirdre Glenn, Director Life Sciences, Enterprise Ireland|
|4||Official Opening of MII||08:10||Pat Breen TD, Minister of State for Trade, Employment, Business, EU Digital Single Market and Data Protection|
|5||Welcome||08:25||by Kevin Sherry, Executive Director - Global Business Development, Enterprise Ireland|
|6||Keynote Speeches||08:35||Introduced by Chris Coburn, Chief Innovation Officer, Partners Healthcare|
|7||08:40||Pierre Chauvineau - VP Rhythym Management in Europe, Boston Scientific|
|8||08:55||Rita E Numerof PhD – President, Numerof & Associates|
|9||09:10||Dr. Mohammad Al Redha – Director of The Executive Office for Organizational Transformation, Dubai Health Authority|
|10||09:25||Bronwyn Brophy - Vice President, Early Technologies EMEA, Medtronic|
|11||Panel Discussion||09:40||With Keynote Speakers - Chaired by Chris Coburn|
|12||Exhibition Opens||10:05||Serpentine Hall (Hall 3) & Clyde Hall (Hall 6)|
|13||1-2-1 Meetings||10:25||Industries Hall (Hall 4)|
|14||MED IN IRELAND 2017 – AFTERNOON SESSION|
|15||Lunch||13:00-14:00||Industries Hall (Hall 4)|
|16||Exhibition and 1-2-1 Meetings||14:00-17:15|
|17||MEDTECH INNOVATION SHOWCASE - PRESENTATIONS-DODDER SUITE|
|18||14:00||Enterprise Ireland – Noel Daly|
|19||14:10||EMD Ireland – Sean Lyons|
|20||14:20||IMR Tech Centre- Mike Cunningham|
|21||14:30||HIHI – Colman Casey|
|22||14:40||BioInnovate – Paul Anglim|
|23||14:50||CÚRAM – Carmel McGroarty-Mitchelll|
RDS (The Royal Dublin Society),
19 OCTOBER 2017
RDS (The Royal Dublin Society),
Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.