Top medical technology and healthcare companies, clinicians and healthcare systems from around the world will descend on Dublin in October 2019 to develop strategic relationships with Irish companies exhibiting at the Enterprise Ireland led event.
Med in Ireland has been running biennially since 2005 and attracts significant interest from the international community. The magnitude of this event has expanded accordingly with the growth of the Irish MedTech sector. The sector has evolved greatly over the last 20 years demonstrating sustained innovation and growth in international markets. Ireland is home to more than 350 medical technology companies, of which 234 are indigenous Irish firms. 38,000 individuals are employed within the MedTech sector in Ireland which exported €12.6 billion to over 100 countries globally. Ireland is now the second largest exporter of high tech medical products in the EU and is internationally recognised as a location of choice for development and manufacture of high tech products.
At Med in Ireland 2019 a wide range of Irish companies will exhibit and be available for one to one meetings. Med in Ireland provides an optimal platform for International delegates to network, develop strategic relationships and conduct business with Medtech and Healthcare companies in Ireland.
What to expect
- A conference with high calibre keynote speakers from the healthcare and manufacturing sub-supply
- Over 70 indigenous healthcare and manufacturing and supply companies exhibiting from Ireland
- Over 1,000 business meetings
- A showcase of the Irish MedTech sector and the supports available to Irish companies
- Learn about medical technology research in Ireland’s Higher Education Institutes
- Attendance from senior executives from the largest MedTech companies in the world.
Please note that this is an invite only event
For further information: Contact Us