Here’s what you can expect
Med in Ireland 2019 will deliver:
- Opportunities to network with innovative Irish medtech companies transforming the future of the industry
- The chance to conduct on-site visits with exhibitors and arrange one-to-one meetings
- Insights into medtech trends from inspiring keynote speakers and exciting innovations within the sector
- A deeper understanding of the collaborative medtech research taking place in Ireland’s Higher Education Institutes
Register your interest
If you’d like to attend the Med in Ireland event, please complete this expression of interest form and a member of our team will get in contact with you.
What you need to know about Ireland’s exciting medtech sector
Recognised as one of the top five medtech hubs globally, Ireland’s ecosystem has everything required to deliver innovative solutions around the world. Here’s why:
- Ireland is the second-largest exporter of medical devices in Europe, shipping €12.6 billion worth of goods to 100 countries each year.
- As the largest medtech employer per capita in Europe, Ireland is home to 350 companies employing 38,000 people, ranging from innovative start-ups to multinationals, including 15 of the world’s top 20 medical device manufacturers.
- Nearly two in three medtech companies in Ireland are domestic and more than 60% have a dedicated R&D function.
- Ireland’s medtech sector produces 80% of the world’s stents and 75% of orthopaedic