IPC – Innovative Polymer Compounds is a specialist ISO 13485 approved compounder of Medical Grade Engineering Polymers for a wide range of Medical Devices including long-term implantable, short-term implantable as well as external devices.
From a mixture of pellets, pigments and powders, through a process called compounding which is a form of mixing, IPC – Innovative Polymer Compounds makes medical grade pellets to be used by our customers in the medical device or similar manufacturing industry.
IPC – Innovative Polymer Compounds exports its Medical Polymer Compounds to 23 countries, and constantly growing!!
From a mixture of pellets, pigments and powders, through a process called compounding which is a form of mixing, IPC – Innovative Polymer Compounds makes pellets. From these pellets, our customers manufacture their medical devices.
– We provide the market with Medical Grade Polymer Compounds (ISO 10993 bio-compatible pigments and additives.)
– We provide our customers with transparency throughout the regulatory process from R&D to process and onto device production.
– Privately owned, operated with a flat management structure for unparalleled responsiveness, flexibility and accessibility. It’s personal to us!
– Short lead-times.
– Rapid Regulatory Response, from the R&D phase, during regulatory process phase, and finally when the device reaches production.
– Flexible lot sizes, from 5kg to 5,000kg.
– Completely transparent Certificates of Conformity (COC) and –
– Certificates of Analysis (COA).
– ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified.
– Security of Supply – Minimum 2 year no change agreements with our suppliers, large stock of Engineering Polymers are stored in its warehouse
– Experienced in compounding a wide range of polymers including: PA11/PA12, PPSU, PEKK, PEEK, PLA, PLA/PHA, TPU, ABS/PC ABS, PP, PE, PC
– Our compounds are used in a wide range of applications.
– Long-term Implantable and short-term implantable applications such as:
Vascular tubing, Neurological tubing, Feminine Health, Orthopaedic, Stomach, Ocular, Dental.External Applications such as:
Capnography products, Surgical Instruments, Tube connectors, Inhalers.
– Works together with its customer from Concept through R&D all the way to Production.
– Implantable ISO 10993 range of approved pigments for in-house colour matching.
ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 certified.
Life Sciences; Med Devices; Medical Sub-Supply; Medtech
Europe, USA, Africa, Asia and the Middle East
Tel: +353 579333690