Irish Micro Mouldings is an expert overmoulder, micromoulder and moulder of all thermoplastics and bio-absorable materials. Irish Micro Mouldings offers creative design solutions and a quick turnaround in a one-stop-shop. Developer and producer of product for the medical devices, pharma and life science industries. Supplier to major multinational medical device companies.
Concept and prototyping
• Research design and concepts;
• Prototype tooling and testing;
• Customer requirements.
• Detailed product design;
• Mould flow analysis;
• Material selection;
• Design verification.
Mould design and manufacture
• Low volume tooling;
• Process selection – standard moulding, overmoulding, micromoulding, insert moulding;
• Cavitation – single or multi-impression;
• Gating options – cold/hot runner;
• Mould manufacture.
• Design of experiments;
• Process validation;
• Measurement systems analysis;
• Statistical analysis.
• Production ramp up – low to high volume capabilities;
• Value add opportunities for medical devices;
• Finishing processes – EMI/RFI shielding, cosmetic painting, printing, welding, ultrasonics, assembly;
• Class 8 cleanroom;
Irish Micro Mouldings is an expert provider of sophisticated solutions for the Medical Device and Life Science industry. Irish Micro Mouldings offers a full range of services, expertise, technologies, highly controlled and exact manufacturing processes that enable customers to take a project from concept, part design through to mould design, product development, prototyping, full production and commercialisation.
Standards & Certifications
ISO 9001 2008 ISO 13485 2003 and ISO 13485 2012
Medical, Pharma, Life Science
We would prefer not to publish this information for now.
Medtronic, Cook Medical, Surmodics, Vivasure. Merit Medical
Ireland, Europe & USA
Aille, Inverin, Co. Galway
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.