MEG Support Tools provides a Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (QPS) SaaS solution that helps healthcare facilities efficiently manage and implement their clinical governance strategies.
The suite of powerful mobile and cloud based tools enables hospitals to manage their risk and compliance processes, compare performance across multiple sites, and maximise patient safety.
MEG’s solution is currently in operation in more than 45 hospitals across Europe and Australia with multi-language support.
Our flagship product for hospitals is the QPS solution, a modular suite of tools that includes:
– digitised and automated workflows (for audits and inspections, incident reporting and action plans),
– mobile access (for point of care guidelines, document management)
– insights dashboards (for hospital-wide performance, real-time updates, and automated reporting)
The software is highly configurable to suit the specific operational needs of a hospital, especially within the context of different international regulatory and accreditation bodies. It is designed for user-friendly, flexible working on both on mobile devices or desktop PCs.
MEG is known for developing, delivering and supporting software that delivers real quality improvement and safety benefits for patients, staff and management in hospitals.
Based on award-winning performance and usability, and over 10 years of industry experience, MEG provides a robust, digitised solution to the problem of manual data entry and a lack of real-time performance monitoring.
MEG is dedicated to building easy-to-use, intuitive tools that give staff the ability to prioritise care while implementing a quality-focused culture to be proud of. We invest heavily in the research and development of our products; they are always evolving to best meet the needs of the healthcare industry.
CDC HA-VTE Prevention Honourable Mention IIA NetVisionary Award: Best mobile service or app for fast moving businesses.
• Medtech • Digital Health • Healthcare (public and private hospital groups)
• Royal College of Surgeons Ireland (RCSI) • Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust • The Christie NHS Foundation Trust • The Rotunda • Beaumont Hospital • NHS Lanarkshire • Blackrock Clinic • Sports Surgery Clinic
• The NDRC • The Digital Hub
Ireland, United Kingdom (UK), Europe, Australia
The Digital Depot
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.