Oneview Healthcare is an IT solution company that enables healthcare facilities to improve productivity and performance while delivering measurable return on Investment benefits. We optimise clinical performance and workflow efficiencies by providing interactive access to patient information, clinical applications and communications capability at the point of care. We improve patient outcomes, safety and satisfaction by providing patients with tailored pre & post-operative education, world-class entertainment and communications services. With experiences from the healthcare market worldwide, we have won contracts to install integrated patient solutions with many high profile hospital groups.
The Oneview Healthcare Solution provides seamless integration and interoperability between new and existing hospital information systems. Oneview services and propriety applications deliver quantifiable improvements to hospitals across key performance areas resulting in improved HCAHPS ratings, reduced readmissions, meaningful use achievement and improved clinical outcomes.
The Oneview Patient Engagement Solution includes:
• Oneview Core Platform
• Oneview Patient Experience
• Oneview Communication
• Oneview Workflow
• Oneview 360 Patient Portal
• Oneview Digital Signage
• Oneview Wayfinding
• Oneview Presence
• Oneview Accessibility
The Oneview Patient Engagement Solution is an open software platform that connects patients and providers in real time.
It offers the following Key Benefits:
• Extensible and Flexible – no other software solution on the market can be customised with an open architecture
• Speed of Installation with a Lower Cost of Ownership
• Friendly User Interface that is simple, fun and easy to use for patients
• Device Independent, the Oneview Healthcare solution can run on any PC enhanced TV, Touch-screen terminal or Tablet thereby facilitating BYOD
• Platform for other Applications and Services at the point of care.
• Fully Integrated Patient Engagement Solution to extend the continuum of care in the home through appointment management, and communication with their care team.
• Healthcare • IT • Software
• Chris O’Brien Lifehouse at RPA, Sydney, Australia • University of California San Francisco Medical Center, San Francisco, USA • Maimonides Medical Center, New York, USA • The National Maternity Hospital, Dublin, Ireland • Dublin Methodist Hospital, Ohio, USA • Canberra Hospital, ACT, Australia
• Sony • Hewlett Packard • Cisco • Microsoft • Advantech • Dell
United States of America (USA), MENA (Middle East & North Africa Countries), Australia, Europe
Blackrock Business Park,
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.