Seabrook Technology Group is a manufacturing consultancy firm solely focused on the medical device manufacturing industry. We provide strategic consultancy, services and software to large multi-nationals and SME’s across Europe, USA and Asia/Pacific. We enable manufacturing organisations achieve operational excellence through paperless manufacturing, enforcement of quality processes, business intelligence and increased efficiency in manufacturing. "Global experts and industry thought leaders bringing End-to-End manufacturing solutions (People, Processes, & Technology) together in a harmonized fashion to enable operational excellence."
• Operational Excellence Consulting • Business Intelligence • IT Project Management • IT Software Vendor Selection • Systems Training/Education • Managed Services Support • Siemens Camstar MES • Siemens Teamcenter PLM
• Complete control over your manufacturing process • Eliminate non-value add activities • Proactively and systematically standardize and enforce processes across all sites • Gain real-time visibility and control across the manufacturing supply chain • Accelerate trace analysis, root cause diagnosis and issue resolution • Lower cost of good quality • Continuously improve product quality and new designs • Make fact-based operational and strategic decisions
MP Camstar ISO 9001
• Medical Devices • Biotechnology • Pharmaceutical
• ZimmerBiomet • Stryker • Illumina • Zoll Medical • Carl Zeiss Meditec • LivaNOVA • Boston Scientific • Thermo Fisher • Heartware • Terumo BCT • Corning • Edwards Lifesciences • Cardinal Health • Pfizer • Cepheid
• Siemens PLM UK & Ireland • Siemens PLM USA
Europe, United States of America (USA), Asia Pacific (APAC)
Seabrook Technology Centre Cork Business & Technology Park Model Farm Road Cork
Company Profiles is a service provided by Enterprise Ireland. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this information, Enterprise Ireland accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.